Should I go back to blond for the summer?

With spring comes fresh starts and new beginnings, and for me that means new hair! I dyed my hair blond for the first time last summer. One part of me says that blond isn't my best color and that it washed me out, but another part of me liked being a blond. Help talk some sense into me, would you?

This is a video I made when my hair was blonde: link

You don't have to watch it, just use the first few seconds to judge my hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first thought when I clicked on your question: "F*** no! You look hot with red hair"

Straight honesty: You could go either way, both colors seem to work with your skin tone.. What I like about the red though, is that it's not very common in my area. You see a LOT of blondes while you see very few red-heads..

But then again, the demographic of here takes a preference to red heads.. Talk to one of your best friends (preferably male) and see what he thinks about that issue in your area.. Whether girls look better with red hair or blonde.. It might give you some good insight for your question :)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• ok I think that is a good color for you as it will probably bring out your eyes, hope that helps! P.S. there is nothin wrong w your hair color if you decide to keep it as it does look equally jus as nice. K bye

• You look great as a blond. Well, you look great as a redhead but given the nicer, sunnier weather I would say going back to blond would be a good choice. Would definitely consider going more light blond in the video, too.

• Blonde can get boring after awhile. I love the gingers though!

• I think the red is much better on you.

What Girls Said 2

• girl, you do not need to keep dying your hair! And this is coming from someone who is addicted to dying her hair! lol

if you go blond again, it's gonna be fried and it's not gonna look good. So just leave it alone for a while!

anyways, I think you look nice blond, but I think you look better red or in your natural color.

• I think it looks better red. I dyed my hair a lot when I was younger "alot" I am now 30 and wish I hadn't tears your hair up.