Ideas on how I should cut my hair?

I am thinking about cutting it because I want something new. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh...I have the answer. I love to cut ppl's hair. Honestly, I think the length you have (in your avatar pic) it the most flattering for you. I might trim, put in a few layers and highlight/lowlights. But otherwise I like it. If you wanted something drastically different but looked good. I might suggest a chin or so length pseudo-pixie cut that is longer in the front that the back/w lights (right around that indent in your hair in yur photo), like Victoria Beckham. It will make you look in yur mid-20s, but look cute.

What Guys Said 6

• Not on cutting it, no. No offense, but there's just short, shorter, shortest unless You get an Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) haircut like she got after filming, basically a crew cut, N look like a man in makeup! Well, my BFF did something a little cute She got the top N sides short but long enough she could curl, Left some "bangs" N cut the back to around the middle of a collared shirt, just long enough to make a ponytail if she wanted. Sometimes she'd do that N leave it straight, or braid it, with the bangs over one eye, other (most) times she'd curl it N leave the back down, less she wanted it up for work, N she didn't have to take so long making a fancy tight ponytail to assure it'd stay, although her long haired ponytail for work is too adorable LOL...

• I recommend you don't. That long black hair is very pretty. I know women who would love to be blessed with that beautiful hair of yours.

• its actually dark brown lol =ppp

and thank you very much! =]

• Sorry, it looks darker in your picture. It is still very pretty hair as dark brown. I would still recommend you keep it.

• 0|0
  • Cut it short. Like Tom boy short. If your brave enough, of course.

• I think my face is too small for that plus I am too "girly" and not quite so bold

• shave it and donate your hair... do something productive

• DONT CUT IT!

What Girls Said 0