I'm I sexy, hot or just cute?

Ok this is not my account its my friends.

I'm going to put the last few pics of my, but its a pic with my cousins. But I'm the one in the whit with shades on top of my head.

And why do you pick you answer?

• Sexy
  • Cute
  • Hot
a link I guess

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You are cute, but when you get older. You look like you will be hot.

Don't get chunky.

What Guys Said 4

• I picked cute. That's not a bad thing. I like cute girls. I think the shape of your face defines it. Big eyes, pinchable cheeks. Cute, for sure. Thing is a lot of you cute girls are better in bed than some of the sexy girls.

• Why is it "just" cute. Well I guess some people feel differently about adjectives. Hot and sexy one wants to hump like mindless dog. Cute he wants keep. Or so I see it.

• not really into you, I'm not gonna lie

And you lied about your age too (said you're 18 when you're 17)

• Um but I told ya'll this is my friends account . pluse she don't know how to change it.

• all of the above, you are a very beautiful girl. =)

What Girls Said 3

• I chose cute because I think you feet into the category and You look perfectly cute

• you have real prettty features but have you thought about maybe loosing some weight the healthy way. it may not matter as much now but when you get older you don't want to hav heart problems. and please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just being honest. and I really mean the healthy way! not anorexia. and not stick thin.b/c you def wanna retain curves

• I think that you're gorgeous.