Would you leave you partner for someone better looking?

if your partner was like average, looks wise & somebody smoking hot was interested would you leave your partner for them?

obviously not if you was in love but say you wasn't in love

ok the question is being misunderstood, surely you have dated someone you really liked but wasn't in love with, someone you thought about loads and really conected with but wasn't in love with. would you leave them for someone who was better looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't do that, because when I get into a relationship with somebody I wait until I'm damn sure I want to be with that person. I'm not "in love" with my boyfriend yet, but he's got everything I want, so there's no way I'd leave him for just a hotter model.

What Guys Said 5

• Not in love? What does "in love" actually mean? For me, the passion and so on of first getting with someone is far less important than the enjoyment of their company, respect for who they are. I love the way my girlfriend does everything, I idolise the way she talks, walks, thinks, acts. I'm comfortable with her in every way. Even her bad habits are adorable to me. So to me, there could be no one hotter or sexier or more wonderful and if there was, I'd not notice!

So the answer really, in brief, should be - if you aren't in love, then you aren't really in the relationship.

• although this didn't answer my question, I like it :) its a shame everyone doesn't think the same as you xxx

• awhh, your women is lucky. so why do guys stare at hot girls when they walk past etc? & wouldn't a guy be like disapionted if he spent the whole day with megan fox and went home to a plain jane?

i personaly wouldn't regardless that there are plenty of hotter guys my boyfriend is perfect to me. its just that I feel consious when we are around reall pretty girls, he says I'm better looking, I'm a stunner & he doesn't care about themhe loves me but I can't help thinking he would rathe rbe with them :(

• :-) I think that's down to you not down to him. self confidence! if he says you're what he wants, you have to trust in that. men aren't all shallow - megan fox won't look so good as she does when she's 50, but you will still have a kind loving heart. I'm ugly as sin but my truly stunning size 8, could be a model girlfriend, who is 21 years younger than me, thinks I'm gorgeous - and as long as I am to her that's all that counts! so be happy with yourself, and with your man, and enjoy life don't worry :-)

• If I wasn't in love, I wouldn't be with the person in the first place.

• If I felt no connection to the person I was with sure

• No. The uglier the better.

• If you were a sl*t...go for it...excuse my French...

What Girls Said 4

• If I didn't find him attractive I wouldn't have dated him on the first place.

And even if I wasn't in love yet, then I wouldn't dump him for someone else even if that someone is *hot* as you put it.

Because no one assures you that the hot guy is not going to leave you when he finds someone he likes more, don't you think?

• I would go for whoever I had a stronger connection to, because in the long run, he'd be the one I'd end up being more attracted to, whether or not he is by some standard more "attractive".

• If I wasn't in love with the person why bother staying with them. May as well go for the hotter one :P

• If I was not in love I would go for the one that I am attracted to more mentally and physically.