Why do high school guys look only at looks?

So I'm not the skinniest or prettiest girl. But I'm very outgoing, loving, caring, kind, nice, fun to be around, ect. How come guys don't care about a girls personality if they don't have the looks of skinny, tall, ect.? It is really annoying & makes no sense... Is there any hope for the none "stereotypical" girls?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• You only complain because you are big.

The hot girls don't care. Lulz

You say tall and skinny is good? Actually I like short and toned but thin... Or average height and thin. Not tall.

• yeah, guys that age are 110% shallow, with nearly zero exceptions. I should know, I was like that too, no different.

maybe you'd have better luck with someone less stereotypical as well, who is facing the same issues.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys at that age are really immature. They judge a book ONLY by the cover. Sadly, It takes them a while to learn and grow up.

I hope you find a wonderful guy who likes you for who you are and treats you well. Best of luck.

• Hormones. All boys want is a good looking girl to "play" with at that age...unless they truly are special, but that is rare.