Who else is excited about getting their bike out of storage?

I finally got my motorcycle out of storage last week and have been having a blast. Fired right up and purrs like a 400 lbs kitten! 350 miles so far this season and l'm looking forward next couple months of beautiful weather! Anybody else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was excited when I took mine out last week for the first time. Then some guy cut me off and I went over the handlebars and skidded 30 feet on my face, and my nose got rubbed off on the pavement. The rest of my face is startin to heal up, but it's no fun riding my motorcycle without a nose. I hate springtime and I hate my motorcycle, and I want my nose back! OHHHHHHHHH!

• I have no appropriate response to that...

Maybe... Owch. Its dangerous out there.

• What kind of head gear were you wearing? You story has me reconsidering buying a higher quality helmet.

And are you planning to get some sort of reconstructive work done once it heals?

• Nah, the doc says a a nice new rubber one will cost a lot of money, so I'm just gonna wait til it scabs over and make a putty one. ; - )

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, got my bicycle in the garage... ready for the increasing gas prices and warm weather.

• At 61 miles to the gallon I'm willing to pay the rising cost of having fun with my baby (motorcycle).

• Know the feeling. Mine is parked due to a puncture and me being to lazy to take it for repairs : - (

• My motorbike is in pieces still after the engine melted.

What Girls Said 2

• Went riding this past weekend! Fresh air, sunshine and helmet hair:)

• I don't care.