Guys, do you like make up on girls?

most guys say they don't but why?

& if your an exception and you do like girls wearing make up, why?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it should be subtle. If there is too much it screams high maintenance. It's tacky and seems low-class. Plus the taste is horrible. If you kiss a girl you don't want to taste her makeup. That's why I never shared cokes with my mom. The caked on look is nasty. Less is always more. It should accent your natural features. Not completely hide them and turn you into a different person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• make up is fine... it becomes a turn off when your face is a different color than your neck... also when you get close and you see powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • a slight makeup is good, it covers up the flaws... but too much becomes a real turnoff (looks like a doll)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it, because they get attractive like prostitutes.

0|0
    1|0
    • like I said before, weired! & I don't like your mentality.

do you ever answer a question honestly, without the sarcasim or the joke? if not why do you bother answering any questions?

• Show All
    • well sorry, not that I belive you like girls looking like prostitutes xx

• oh but I do, at least some kind of prostitutes

• ... I don't know I like them better bare... as to why I don't know maybe I like tru beauty lol idk... but the girl I'm with know just wears lip gloss and I think a little bit of eyeliner... I like simple better

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls look just as good without it, but if wearing it makes you more comfortable of confident, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of it cos you like to see what the lady REALLY looks like... but if it is tasteful and not caked on its OK. whatever makes you happy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.