Guys, do you like make up on girls?

most guys say they don't but why?

& if your an exception and you do like girls wearing make up, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it should be subtle. If there is too much it screams high maintenance. It's tacky and seems low-class. Plus the taste is horrible. If you kiss a girl you don't want to taste her makeup. That's why I never shared cokes with my mom. The caked on look is nasty. Less is always more. It should accent your natural features. Not completely hide them and turn you into a different person.

What Guys Said 6

• make up is fine... it becomes a turn off when your face is a different color than your neck... also when you get close and you see powder.

• a slight makeup is good, it covers up the flaws... but too much becomes a real turnoff (looks like a doll)

• i like it, because they get attractive like prostitutes.

• like I said before, weired! & I don't like your mentality.

do you ever answer a question honestly, without the sarcasim or the joke? if not why do you bother answering any questions?

• well sorry, not that I belive you like girls looking like prostitutes xx

• oh but I do, at least some kind of prostitutes

• ... I don't know I like them better bare... as to why I don't know maybe I like tru beauty lol idk... but the girl I'm with know just wears lip gloss and I think a little bit of eyeliner... I like simple better

• Most girls look just as good without it, but if wearing it makes you more comfortable of confident, go for it.

• im not a fan of it cos you like to see what the lady REALLY looks like... but if it is tasteful and not caked on its OK. whatever makes you happy!

What Girls Said 0