if you had hooked up with a girl (not sex) but then she told you she wanted to slow down, what would you do?

if you had hooked up with a girl (not sex) but then she told you she wanted to slow down, what would you do? I told this to the guy I'm dating and now he is really nice and cute to me when he sees me in class but doesn't give me a goodbye kiss anymore but he still asks me out and we still flirt and everything. I don't know what to think of it

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be happy if she wanted to slow down. Rushing it causes troubles.

What Guys Said 2

• well this happened with me an my ex mostly we hooked up an after a few weeks we had sex then she said we need to slow down I said OK we can do that she said that means noi more sex for a long time I just told her if I needed sex constantly I wouldn be in a realtionship, she thought abotu that then dumped me lol. but I would work with the one I was with if I really cared,

• This happened to me, it was simply me being male that made me look at someone else.

What Girls Said 0