Why do guys like to see a girl wearing a skirt?

Well I'm sure that there are guys out there who don't like to see a girl wearing a skirt, but for the guys who do, why do you like it so much?

I mean I had a skirt on yesterday and like almost every single dude looked at me with this big smile-ish face xD lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because guys like nice legs.

What Guys Said 10

• I like to think about getting a tiny glimpse of her underwear. xD Even If I don't just seeing the legs, and the thinking of the mental image of what she might be wearing. lol

• I think this is more the reason than the leg thing lol there's that small chance that underwear might make an appearance or even better imagining that she's not wearing underwear at all ;P

• Yeah. You got it. :P

• They're feminine N pretty, as well as cute a lot of times, N they really flatter the curves N legs. You must have looked HELLA CUTE...

• Haha, yeah I guess so :)

Thanks everybody for answering!

• Is this a serious question? Really?

Guys like girls' legs.

• Eh yeah this is a serious question? o.o

And I already knew that, guys like girls' legs but when girls wear a skirt they just look alot, so that's why I'm asking the question.

• I can kinda see where she is coming from. She probably would have gotten a different response if she was wearing shorts.

• Wearing clothes that reveal more skin (ie, give something for guys to look at) will result in guys looking. Not rocket science. She would get the same response if the same amount of leg/thigh was showing in the shorts. It's all about what is out on display.

• The legs are more revealing, and that's what most men want.

• Because they are pretty. I like dresses to. In America, girls tend to wear blue jeans rather frequently. Whenever I see a girl wearing a skirt instead I always notice.

• Skirts just give a stronger sense of sexiness - but if a girl is wearing shorts and has nice legs I'm gonna look!

• do you want the long or short answer?

• It's not the skirt, it's what's underneath.

• because it's hottttt. Legs are hot

• No reason, may be instinct.

What Girls Said 1

• It's feminine and it shows off your legs, what's not to like?