Guys: are you judgmental about girls that wear short dresses?

I'm quite thin and consequently have really nice long toned legs. In my perspective, they're my big asset. I never show much cleaveage (as I don't have much to show anyway), but I like to wear short, but classy dresses (not the ultra mega mini tight type). I personally think it looks stylish, elegant and cute.

But, from a guy's perspective, would it make me look slutty or easy? It's much more common for girls to show cleaveage, so there's less of a stigma there. But would you think less of a girl that wears short skirts and maybe not see her as girlfriend material?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all, the classy look you're talking about is feminine, cute, styllish, N casually dressy! I'd just think the girl cares about her appearance N likes to look pretty/cute/nice. You don't look slutty AT ALL! Keep wearing 'em since You like 'em...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on what else she wore, where she wore it. How she was acting. I could still she her as girlfriend material. Are you wearing super high heels with them?

0|0
    0|0
  • thats very super cute if women wear short dresses and mini dresses. and mini skirts are very attractive as well. when women wear stuff like that, that tells me she is very comfortable showing off her thighs a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do tend to judge, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make you look slutty at all. Not unless your ass is hanging out.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I'm very judgmental about girls that wear short dresses.

i think they are f***ing hot.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.