Just wonder if something is wrong with my girlfriend?

i ran into my girlfriend unexpected and she was happy to see me and gave me a kiss, about 45 minuits later I texet her and told her it was nice to see her it was unexpected and she looked beautiful and love you she never did respond back to me in any kind of way...why?

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be many reasons:

- She's busy running errands

- She was focused into a conversation and accidentally forgot

- Maybe she's playing hard to get so you can chase her a little

- Maybe she's losing interest

- Maybe she forgot to pay the phone bill

- Maybe a store was closing that she had to rush to, then accidentally forgot about your txt

etc

I wouldn't look into it at all, just be appreciative that you got to see your beautiful girlfriend. I mean, she did come give you a kiss.. I think your just over-analyzing the situation man.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 3

• She probably didn't get that text, or she gor sidetract...I'd ask her about it though.

• She may have not gotten the text. Lord knows I have had that happen a thousand times. Maybe she didn't hear her phone and doesn't realize you sent her a text. Generally when I don't get a responce back after while I send a text asking if they got my previous text.

• She could have seen the text, loved what you said, but just not feel the need to reply. sometimes you don't know what to say (without sounding corny or something)...

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe because there was something preventing her from seeing the message or getting to her phone. It's completely possible that the message didn't even send. Ask her about it.

~Distant

• Because you showed too much interest. All this lovey-dovey sh*t you sent her just put her on the pedestal, so now she knows where you stand. And she probably got turned OFF by it.

Should have kept control of your emotions more and not made such a big deal out of it.

• Text machines are of the devil.