Ladies: Eye colour?

What are your favourite eye colours. Notice that you can list as many as you want and be detailed!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love blue eyes and green eyes.

What Girls Said 28

• I love a guy with dark eyes. Something mysterious about a guy with dark eyes, like he's got some part of his life or personality that doesn't always make it to the surface.

• Blue! Every guy I've dated/been with has had blue eyes. It's a sort of prerequisite for me, although I'm not sure why. The only guy that didn't, well, he didn't last a full date. It wasn't due to eye color, though.

• I definitely am a fan of men with blue or green eyes. Most every guy I've liked has blue or bluegreen eyes and brown hair. I don't know what it is about that :)

• Thats one of the first things I look at in a guy for the fact that when I speak to poeple I look them in the eyes that was how I was brought up and guys eyes seem to have more colors. Eyes is how I met my boyfriend. he has baby blue eyes with an orange starburst around the pupil.

• i d k, cause I'im kinda distracted by your 6 pack. blue. I like blue eyes

• I like looking at eyes in general (the color doesn't really matter), but there's something about blue eyes that I love. Especially with dark hair.

• I love dark brown eyes (but dark blue is nice too). I'm not a big fan of light eyes, they freak me out, and green or hazel eyes just don't do anything for me. As for unusual colors (like colored contacts) I just think they look weird. Natural is much better.

• I'm a big fan of brown eyes, or a hazel colour. I don't know what it is, to me it just seems sexier for a guy to have darker eyes! But I wouldn't be less or more attracted to a guy simply because of his eye colour.

• Purple! :D But really hazel eyes or anything sparkly :-)

but it doesn't matter the color, when I see that one persons eyes in general, it just melts me inside :-) ahh I miss him :-(

• any color really, I just dig contrasting colors between eyes and hair. dark hair with light colored eyes, light hair with dark eyes, ect. fkn hawt [=.

• Green, and gray.

• I personally like any kind of blue, deep green and dark brown! I think guys with a darker hair color really brings out their eye color and that is really cute.

• I love it when a guy has green eyes with a darker complexion or light or deep chocolate

• blue or green.

• for sure dark brown. it makes a guys eyes look honest. and that is incredibly hot to me.

• Interesting when your making out for a hour you want something nice to look up in occasionally, like when the have like a bluey green colour and a browny burst just before the pupil H O T!

• im in love with dark green eyes

iits just so rare!

you don't get many guys with green eyes

but when you do

wow

they're amazing

:)

• Sparkly blues definitely give me butterflies in my stomach; I've always figured that blue eyes were more attractive to me since I have dark features.

• I love Green eyes on guys with dark hair!

I've dated a couple guys with green eyes and it always went well,

that and it's just a beautiful color!

• Blue... Any colour really

• I once dated a guy with eyes that were green on the outside and they faded to blue on the inside. Absolutely beautiful.

• brown

then black

• brown and green eyes! so sexy! not that I don't like other eye colors, its just that I love brown or greeen eyes

• Oh I like brown/green eyes best. and blue too, but I'm not a fan of the usual blond blue eyed guy - I'm more up to some dark/sexy, you know? I think brown eyes are more expressive (I have brown eyes lol)

• GREEN!

• Emerald Green

Or A drak brown kinda golden colour

• To me, deep blue or rich brown are the sexiest eyes in a guy.

• Anything that is not black. Blue and green are really nice eye colours too. (:

What Guys Said 0