What do guys think about redheads?

Do guys find redheads attractive? How are they in comparison to blondes? What about eye color?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mu. Your question cannot be answered because it depends on incorrect assumptions.

You make the silly assumption that all guys are the same when it comes to appreciating certain qualities in a woman. In this you are wrong. Some guys love redheads. Others prefer other hair colours. Some don't have a strong preference at all. The same applies to eye colour, breast size, height, weight, and almost any other quality.

What Guys Said 6

• Cute! Compared to blonds the are wining. But I am not sure about comparison to brunettes.

Blue+gray is best eye color combination. Both colors there ... not only one somewhere between those two.

• For a lot of people, or at least for me, it depends on the girl, it is part of them that makes them attractive. Although, people tend to have "types" but it really does vary from girl to girl. If a certain hair or eye color works for a certain girl and they are attractive because of it then that is fine but I don't think that it is applicable to every girl.

• i used to but now I dont, I think it is a phase for every guy, but blondes and brunettes are the best

• i do find redheads very sexy, but I guess it does not apply to everyone. now I've read that the -natural- redheads are running out of the gene pool, so despite being sexy (or not), they are quite hard to find. (and that's a natural sexy-flag)

• Yes, I don't really care about hair color, but I find a lot of redheads attractive.

• i would if they had souls

What Girls Said 0