Do guys find it cute if a girl get flustered/ blushes when you talk to her?

I am a 27 year old divorcee and I never used to be this way. (maybe because I've not gotten out there in the last 5years) One time I went out to a bar and as I was crossing the dance floor a guy asked me to dance. I literally covered my mouth, turned away, giggled. -_-' I felt so bad!

Thank you all :) it good to hear a guys point of view on it. I've had two girls tell me it's cute and one was my sister. lol
**It's good, not it good. >_o

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its adorable haha, I love being able to get that kind of reaction from a girl.

What Guys Said 6

• It's cute and makes me smile, but as for the incident on the floor make sure you follow up with him or it will look like you were laughing at him and not with him and then you'll just look like a bitch. I figure you know that already though.

• ANSWERED! its cute! :D

well, for me it is. I mean! c'mon! just can't hate on a girl who went giggly right! lololol

• Yeah, it is, because it's really sweey N it usually means something made the girl feel good...

• It's cute, but you should be thinking "sexy" instead of "cute".

• It's a real confidence booster, that's for sure.

• It's the most adorable thing in the world.

What Girls Said 0