Do you think there is a stupid question??

I think there are no stupid questions...only stupid people :p

what do you think?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. A question is only really 'stupid' if you already know the answer e.g. "Do I need to pack underwear on my holiday?" ... there are some questions, but given some thought process people eventually reach an answer, but other than that, there are no stupid questions :)

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone is ignorant just on different topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are stupid questions, stupid peole and stupid answers

0|0
    0|0
  • is my d*** to small? its 18 feet long...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I disagree, I think there are stupid questions. And stupid questions aren't just asked by stupid people, they can be purposefully asked by intelligent people as well. Sometimes, asking a question in a stupid manner is the only way to break the ice enough to get an honest response out of people. Asking stupid questions also tends to be quite entertaining, it breaks the routine of serious "does he like me" and "is my tinkie long enough" questions which are really more stupid in comparison, they can be refreshing.

Stupid questions are also the only way to communicate with stupid people, so sometimes they are necessary, because let's face there are plenty of stupid people out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are stupid questions. They are asked by stupid people.

If stupid people didn't ask so many stupid questions, they wouldn't be so annoying, would they?

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. there's several stupid questions on here alone every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's something stupid people say to rationalize having to ask embarrassingly stupid questions.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Questions are built on curiosity, so like, will always have a purpose. They are always functional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But not questions that show a lack of knowledge, which many call stupid. The ones that answer themselves or don't really ask a question or ask a loaded question are nearly always stupid questions in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh course there are stupid questions.

0|0
    0|0