Would you maintain eye contact like that if you were curious like why is he looking at me or you find the person good to look at?

Girls you're sitting at a desk at the university library reading some notes and using computer at the same time...You see a guy who looks at you and he maintains eye contact but you also maintain eye contact for around 7 seconds and then you look away...After few minutes he looks at you again and again you maintain eye contact for around 7 seconds.. .Would you maintain eye contact like that if you were curious like why is he looking at me or you find the person good to look at?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes if someone is looking at me and I happen to look back and the eye contact thing happens, I find its because its awkward that I can't look away. Like when you look at someones clothes or something and they catch you looking its like "ah..awkward..look away look away.." but you just cant! lol

But if the same two people keep doing that then id think that they like each other. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well... 7 seconds is a really, really long time (to maintain eye contact). I must be interested in him.

When I think he´s a good looking guy then I don´t mind him looking at me (staring at me), I probably think that he finds me somehow attractive. I wouldn´t maintain eye contact like that if I were only curious like why is he STARING at me. If I´m somehow irritated I avoid eye contact (and I would probably leave).

• Sounds like she's interested in you. :)

That's why she's probably looking at you.

What Guys Said 0