What attracts you the most about the opposite gender? (Or the same gender if you're that way inclined.)

What is an instant turn-on for you? What gets your heart beating faster? And does it happen often, or rarely?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a teenager it was more physical attraction, get off sort of thing. Now that I'm a little older its more about a girls energy. Its hard to describe in words but when a girls got it I just got to have her. You can't fake it. Some girls just got it. Animal attraction sort of thing. =P

What Guys Said 1

• I probably notice the face first, then the shape of their body, like I like a flat looking tummy. so if there wearing a shirt that's skin tight like a tanktop or something along those lines.. boobs perking out Ohhhh it's so cute.

What Girls Said 1

• A guys face if I think they are really good looking and apart from that there neck and arms. And there upper body of course. But no it doesn't happen rarely not that I'm picky or anything (I still think some guys are ok) I just think that my bfz the hottest boy I've ever seen. Seriously, after 5 years I am still attracted to him like we first met! I find him so dam sexy he makes my heart pound :D