Girls, What Looks Better on a Tall, Athletic Guy?

Just curious what makes you girls do a double take, what do you think a tall athletic guy would look best in.

This is just in general, I know if its summer shorts are better and winter jeans, but I'm just talking in general, thanks :)

• Khaki Shorts + Tshirt
  • Athletic Shorts + Athletic Shirt (shirt that is like silky meant for athletics)
  • Athletic Shorts + Tshirt
    Vote C
  • Jeans + Tshirt
    Vote D
  • Jeans + Athletic Shirt (shirt that is like silky meant for athletics)
    Vote E

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans and a tshirt for me. With that ensemble you really can't go wrong. Then again, if you're tall and athletic, in pretty much anything you wear you probably can't go wrong :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I said D but the ultimate for me is skinny-ish jeans (not emo super skinny but slightly more fitted than normal jeans) and a casual shirt with the sleeves rolled, I know its not practical for everyday wear but still...

• Any combination that you've described really would look good. The truth of the matter is that if you've got a tall, athletic build your body is going to look noticeably attractive no matter what you wear. Anything that shows off your muscles and definition is going to be aesthetically pleasing.

I will say that I love a guy in a polo with khakis or athletic shorts and a sleeveless gym shirt. I'm a sucker for the preppy look. Example: link

What Guys Said 0