Why are some guys better than others with women?

My best friend is dating two different girls, of course they don't know about it, while I am here alone and jerkining off while I ask this question. Why are some guys better at socializing with women than others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude.

Go up to each of the girls individually and tell them "I really care about you, so I really needed to tell you so you knew... So-and-so is cheating on you."

There. Now you have two girlfriends.

• but that's really none of my business and those girils will only see me as their friend.

• This isn't necessarily true. I developed a liking for one of my friends a year or so after we started hanging out. The thing is, I never thought he would feel the same way, so I never said anything.

At least you'd have a few more friends. :)

• I do have friends, but they oonly see me as friends. I guess not everyone is meant to be with someone.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, for a start, jerking off to GAG isn't really a great strategy for meeting women...

What Guys Said 6

• I've heard a theory about it, and I personally believe it's true, that the guys who lose their virginity at an early age end up being better at socializing with women.

• Its all down to attractiveness and confidence.

Ps; your "friend" sounds like a ****.

• Confidence, style and looks but mainly confidence. Before I got my own apartment I shared with my best friend. He had super high confidence and as some would say "the gift of the gab" It wasn't just his approach but how to talked to all girls, he would be very charming and drop in a few lies for effect.

His cell phone was filled with girls numbers and always had a few on the go... Eve so today and he's near 40.

• You have to know what you want, and how you're gonna get it.

• Some guys had sisters and some guys didn't. And some of the guys with sisters didn't pay attention.

• I have a good relationship with my sister. I can talk to her.

• They have more confidence. They aren't scared to actually talk to girls. They aren't obsessed with jacking off so much that they incorporate it into everyday non-sexual activities.