Ponytails or wearing hair down?

I know men generally prefer girls wear their long hair down, but don't you think a young woman who also has a pretty face can still look sexy with her long hair up in a high pony tail? Please be honest.

Sorry, thought I posted this in style section!

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yes I love the lazy up in a pony tail look

• Thanks! I would think it's sexy in a youthful/playful kind of way. Looking foward to seeing what the other guys think...

• What do you mean go all the way? As in just wear it down?

• idk I think the sleek pony says I'm a bitch that's what I take from it anyway, mite as well just chop it off and go butch

What Guys Said 6

• Gotta love ponytails. I know a girl whose neckline looks like a swan, you just swoon when you see her with her hair up. And she has an excellent taste for perfume too. A veritable fashion genius, she is.

Although swans are actually vicious creatures ... there is this pair of swans near a fishing spot that chase you and hiss and try to bite you if you come too close ... such beautiful animals, but so dangerous. Food for thought.

• It looks good either way. I love long hair on a woman. I don't know why some ladies have short hair. It's such a turn off.

• High pony tails are great, I posted a question about differnt ponytails. So yes high pont tails can be sexy!

• maybe it depends on what you look like 4 me

• Sure, there's a girl in some of my classes who always wears her hair in a ponytail and she's hot as hell. Plus, I've heard the can come in real handy during doggy style, lol.

• Pony tails are hot! I love being able to see a woman's neck so I can imagine kissing her there.

What Girls Said 0