Shaving vs waxing?

I currently shave my pubic hair, but the hair grows back fairly quickly. Does waxing give a better result for a lot longer? I want to know if it's worth the pain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I LOVE giving a girl oral...

I find it one of the most stimulating things that I can do for a girl, to the extent that I could "give oral" 24/7/365...lol

What turns me on the most is how the girls body reacts...:- by getting wetter, "opening up" and clit getting harder, bigger and how it (and her "internal walls") pulsate and twitch. Not to forget the AMAZING smell and taste of a FULLY aroused and orgasmic girl.

I do, and have found that girls who DO NOT SHAVE are FAR MORE "stimulating".

The reasons for this, I have found (and experienced) are:-

When a girl shaves, the skin around that area actually becomes "harder", "damaged" and less sensitive for her.

Pheromones are "obviously" also released from "that area", and, like with "armpit shaving"; as the skin becomes "harder" so the "pheromone release" becomes more difficult.

A "natural and unshaved" woman "normally" produces and secretes more pheromones, and as they are a "natural aphrodisiac" this in turn further stimulates the guy and also therefore has a beneficial ripple stimulating effect on the girl.

Also, an unshaved "natural" girl is "normally" far more confident in her own sexuality and sensuality...which leads to a far more "satisfying" and "stimulating" encounter.

To me...I FAR PREFER "going down" on a "natural and unshaved" girl... they smell and taste FAR better than "shaved".

But...with that being said, although my "preference"is hairy...I LOVE "giving oral" on ALL girls.

If you want any further info...feel free to add me as a "Friend" here, and/ or E-Mail me at:

dbnfun@hotmail.com

Hope this helps

Graham

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Those girls are stronger than me! I used to work in a salon/spa, and I had it done a few times. Ouch! Never again will I do it, ever. But I don't like shaving either because of the razor burn, the bumps, the stubble. I shave what I need to and closely trim the rest down enough that it's barely there, but still soft and not prickly or stubbly.

• Totally worth it. It lasts longer, looks better, and hurts less every time you do it. I do recommend getting a pro job if you can afford it. There's no uncertainly or messups, just lay back and let someone who knows what they're doing go to work.

• Waxing by far last longer, and when the hair grows back there is usually less of it. the pain factor is dependant on 1. who does (get a good recomendation from a friend) 2. what king of wax used(if you have a good estetician she will probably have the right stuff) 3. lenght of hair, it should be long enough to wax but not too long or it will hurt more, trim before if necesary. also 1st time will be most painfull but as it grows in finer it will be less and less painful :) good luck!

• I like the results after waxing. I get less irritation now and I'm smoother on my skin down there. It definitely lasts longer and I'll do it every time now.

Go for it

• of course waxing is cleaner and you can have a few days free hair :? shaving is easier and doesn't involve that much pain ! waxing is good but it'll grow again so its your choice about the results the waxing is neater!

• i waxed down there once and OMG it was horrible pain. the hair stayed away for a month and it was incredibly soft..but that's up to you if you think you can handle the pain go for it. if not, keep shaving!