Would you date an average looking girl who's high maintenance?

I'm wondering if guys only put up with a high maintenance girl IF she's HOT.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that could possible be worse than an attractive high maintenance chick, is an average high maintenance chick!

High Maintenance chicks are the BIGGEST TURN OFF EVER!

No guy ever wants to be in a real relationship with a high maintenance chick.

They either want to just "bang" em to say they did, or wear them as arm candy!

Either way, neither of those lead to real relationships!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care how hot (or not) a girl is, I won't stay with a high maintanence chick. They really aren't worth the trouble, and no one stays hot forever.

• All high maintainence women are a turn off for me.

• Depends on the guys you want to go for. If you want a genuinely put together guy with confidence no you won't find that. If you want a put together guy without confidence yeah, if you want a guy not put together but has confidence yeah.

• I don't put up with high maintenance girls period. It doesn't matter what they look like.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course they would only do it for the HOT girls! Anyone willing to go out with a high maintanence chick would not be THAT stupid as to stick with an average girl. It's not worth it.

• I agree.

• I don't think it's worth it for the HOT girls either, unless you need a trophy girlfriend to get a promotion, or something.