What should I do with the hair in my abs area?

I have some hair in my stomach area and I don't know what I should do with it. Should I get it shaved completely or cut it a bit? Or... what? Help please! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Nair is awesome! Provided that you don't have an allergy or easily-irritated skin!

~Distant

What Girls Said 2

• like a happy trail?

• No. It's more than just a trail. The hair is half an inch long in the vertical center, but it gets SLIGHTLY shorter going to the sides. Here is a picture, if you don't mind taking a look. :c link

• dont do anything with that! only if it is bothering you...then shave it maybe. but don't do it for someone else. it wouldn't bother me! its not that serious!

• It's not really bothering me. But see, I'm not really sure if it's something that puts people off or not. Nobody else my age has hair over there, and my family and friends don't say anything.

AND I've never had a girlfriend, so I seriously don't know what I should do with it. Here is a picture I hope you don't mind taking a look. :( Don't worry, I'm not naked or showing anything else other than my stomach. link

What Guys Said 1

• I would shave it off with an electric razor. I don't get much stomach hair at all. Only a little bit around the nipples and I shave that off. And only really fine hair which you can hardly see near my belly button but I leave that