What's your favorite Disney movie?
I miss the old Disney animated movies and I'm sure many of you do too so just for nostalgia purposes, which one's your favorite?
Most Helpful Guy
Aladin! It's got everything!
- Comedy (Robin Williams... amazing, genie was a part created for him!)
- 'Rags to riches' (There's nothing better than seeing a person in poverty having thier life transformed)
- True love (Awwww :) How a princess can look beyong a 'street rat's' status in society and take him for who he is)
- Heroics (If you've seen the film you know what Aladin has to go through to defeat Jafar)
- A super-villian (Even though he's scum I think we all love Jafar, funny, funny sorcerer)
- Care between freinds, teamwork (Aladin's care of Abu (his monkey) and carpet (treats it like a person even though it's a carpet) and his freedom of genie)
- Happy ending (Everything turns out alright in the end, 'Guy gets the girl', Genie's freedom is granted and the villian is defeated)
CLASS FILM :)
What Girls Said 10
The Lion King, although you can't really dislike any of them.
Beauty and the beast and Peter pan
Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc. there are more but I can't think of any.
What Guys Said 7
My favorites are 'Pocahontas', 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Lion King'! :D
wow there's many tied for #1 one my list lol
idk if these next ones are disney but they're up there too
-Brave Little Toaster
-Land Before Time
Beauty and the Beast, because Beast has a name and Prince Philip kissing an unconscious women is kinda creepy. Plus, Beast is just awesome to me.
umm lion king for me but I don't think I actually watched many others as a child toy story
bugs life if that was disney oh and walle
The hunchback of notre dame
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.