What do you think of Asians with colored eyes?

And no, I don`t mean having contacts in.

Their natural eye colour is blue, grey or green. The reason I`m asking what you think is because most Asians usually have dark eyes and you don`t see many with coloured eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• sounds hot

• who is the hottie in the update?

• he's a lucky dude.

• I guess. His dads pretty rich and famous. He`s like one of the best indian actors of all time and known by nearly every indian out there.

• Kayuuute!

• Usually it's the mixed that have coloured eyes.. Like green. And , it sure can be SUUUPERrr hot.

• i think Asian girls are hot. having colored eyes just makes her sexier.

• Default, weird. If I actually knew what they looked like I could say if it works for them.

What Girls Said 3

• That's Aishwarya Rai. She's Indian and she has naturally brown eyes. Those are contacts. And she won Miss World a few years ago, so obviously a lot of people thought it was hot.

Here is a pic of her when she was younger with her natural brown eyes.

link

• i think they are Asians with colored eyes. what do you think about them? haha

• haha same but I`m also surprised at it because you don`t normally see a lot of Asians with coloured eyes.

• i think she must be a mix

• Have never see it. Don't believe it's even possible.

• LMAO, she'll show you.

• Yeah I thought Chinese/Japanese Asian too. Or Pakistani Asian.

• I meant Pakistani Asian, not chinese/Japanese.