Men, do scars bother you?

I am not in any way conceited, but I am constantly being told that I have a beautiful face. I think otherwise. On my left cheek I have a somewhat deep, pinkish red scar, in the shape of a straight line, that is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. It's hard to miss, I think. I was born with a minor facial cyst, which actually looked like a cute birthmark, and Its left from the surgery I had when I was little. I do my best to have haircuts and use makeup to cover it. I was wondering if this type of scar or any others bother guys? Does it take away from beauty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. You're still beautiful. Remember that guys love personalities. So if you've got a good one, you should have no worries whatsoever.

~Distant

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, confidence is sexy.

Act like it doesn't exist. If someone asks, tell them you got it fighting a lion off a small child.

• Its only a problem if you think and act like it is

• Not at all, I'm sure most people have some sort of mark.

What Girls Said 2

• Scars and birthmarks are so common. A lot of people have them. It's not that big a deal, and you'd be surprised how many perfect looking people are covering stuff up with makeup. So don't stress.

• Well if people "constantly" tell you you're beautiful then obviously it doesn't bother them and doesn't take away from your beauty...