Are brown eyes boring and uninteresting?

So, brown eyes are just boring and considered not a good feature, right? Like, if there was one girl with brown eyes and another girl with green, who looked exactly alike...you'd go with the green eyes, because they're actually captivating, is this a wrong assumption? Because I that's how I feel about my brown eyes, should I?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely wrong assumption.

Deep, deep, dark brown eyes on a Mademoiselle are extremely attractive. Mysterious, even. The darker the better... I love ladies with long, straight, dark brunette hair, too. Delicious.

You have no idea, if you have these features, how attractive you would be to a man like me.

No more tears, Mlle.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No, brown eyes are absolutely not boring! I can't imagine how you would even think of such a thing. You're completely wrong. It's more difficult to read a girl with brown eyes (which makes her mysterious) than a girl with green eyes. Brown eyes are far more alluring than green eyes and a guy can all but lose his own sole trying to look you straight in the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the shade and the girl. I for one have a Girl/Friend who has the most beautiful deep brown eye's, but you have to look real close to see them and after you have, you wonder why you never noticed before. I have also met a girl who had eye's so green and vibrant they just seemed to glow. Both were astonishingly beautiful colors for astonishingly beautiful girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with dark eyes and brunette hair. link This girl has nice eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say, eye color is not something I notice unless I specifically look for it, and it makes absolutely no difference in a girl's physical quality. My ex had brown eyes, and I thought they were beautiful. I would have thought the same if they were any other color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm and soulful.

Not boring & uninteresting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored eyes are just nice to look at, but the overall face is what gets my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

All colored eyes are fine. Only eyes that are filled with sadness, boredom, misery, or whatever else are boring :\ they are so common these days. Any eye color but with such a positive look are a lot more appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • SOME blue/green eyes seem soulless.

There are beautiful eyes from every colour, except red, red eyes are ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes rock!... beautiful hazelnut eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are best. Blue eyes *can* work on blond women, but brown still win.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Brown eyes are awesome! I wish I had brown eyes :)

0|0
    0|0