Are uggs really that ugly?

people have been saying that uggs are ugly and only girls think there cute true?

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get the huge controversy. They are soft and warm. I got the knockoffs tho because no way I'm shelling out like $200 for slippers. I also have crocs. Idc what people think about them, they're waterproof and good for takin out the trash xD

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like em. The only objection I've heard is people saying they're cruel because they're real fur. I see both sides on that, but to me they're just as cute as other boots, maybe more than some...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not ugly, they're just plain uggsly.

That's right, I went there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, uggs are really that ugly. And expensive. Did I mention ugly? You know what's hot? link

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. They look like your taking a trip to the arctic, not the mall.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is an ugg?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • ahahahhh omg.. its so ugly... !ugg is worse than allstar

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not hideously ugly, but they're certainly not cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotter than heels

0|1
    0|1
  • YEZ! I hate them. every girl I know in school owns a pair. I don't get it they're so ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• they're boots! who cares? are you saying only UGG boots are ugly? or all boots of that style?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not to cute but I dress for comfort. I have the knockoff ones. I payed like $20 for them because there's no way I'm paying $200 for any clothing item.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm definitely NOT an Ugg fan... They're big, ugly, furry things that may feel nice and warm, but they're hell for your feet.

And cute? Please, if you think big, formless shoes are cute, be my guest...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and always thought they were hideous.

Plus they don't make a really nice leg... 'specially the way they're worn with leggings and a t-shirt. Ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they are. plain and simple.

since I see them just about everywhere though, my tolerance level with them has gone up.

let's just say I wouldn't purchase a pair of UGGs for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I hate the way they look, I'd never get a pair. Flats and heels now those always look hott.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bah! I don't care what anyone thinks, I love them. They're so comfy!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them just because they are easy to slip on but they are really bad for your feet if you don't have put in something to support your feet and they aren't really cute at all, however I wear them a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

It's funny how people go out of their way to call UGGs ugly, yet never call the cheap knockoffs like bearpaw and emu ugly when they look the same. I think it's the people who can't afford it that call it ugly

0|0
    2|0
    • how much do they cost?

• Show All
    • I think when people say uggs, they are also including clones.

• Why is it always an attack on Uggs then? No one ever attacks the "I can't afford uggs" bullcrap out on the market

• well I'm not a fan of them, they look like slippers.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the style is overrated. Not necessarily ugly, just too common.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have short, classic purple UGGs and short navy cardigan knit UGGs. I wear them with skinny jeans and they look cute and fashionable.

0|0
    2|0