Is the female body type that men find attractive heavier than women think it is?

Are men actually attracted to heavier body types than women think?

Most Helpful Guy

• One vote for hell yes, here.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't speak for other men but I think that's true of me.

• I think any woman who asks herself this question, can also answer it for herself. All she has to do is take off her clothes, stand in front of a full-length mirror, and ask herself the question, "Do I have a smokin-hot body or not?" Assuming she's not a fat girl in denial, this should do the trick. And if the answer is no, it's nothing to get all depressed about. Just go on a diet, and start exercizing.

• You will get a lot of mixed views and opinions, but if you mean in the sense "stick thin" is ideal then yes us guys actually prefer a little bit of "meat" on her.

• Of course, that's what girls want to believe. It's their way of justifying that guys want "meat on the bones" which translates into Kim Kardashian x5

• I agree, they are so airbrushed, fake, plastered with makeup photographed in certain angles. Its not really even them anymore. Don't think some of us guys don't know ;)

Its like most mainstream music now, "auto-tuned" and "remastered" so when you finally get to see them preforming live, its like wtf? who is that on stage?

• Lol! So true. I think Sofia Vergara is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the business today.. and her body is amazing!

• To me yes.

• every body type has it's fans I guess

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and no.

Girls and guys have different opinions on what "curvy," "skinny," "chubby," and "fat" are.

When girls hear skinny, they think: link

It's the girls subconscious way of justifying being overweight/obese

Girls think this is skinny/thin/in shape:

link

Where as guys think this is skinny/slim/healthy:

link

Therefore I do believe women subconsciously believe what guys want is the anorexic model, and they use it as a way to justify being fat.

So do guys want an anorexic chick? NO, but they certainly don't want a fat girl either, which is what many girls try to push guys into believing is normal

• Huhhh? The link you posted as girls thinking is skinny/thin/in shape is SO off. I don't think most girls would consider than thin.

• Yes, you did respond personally, which isn't my problem, perhaps you need a treadmill, again, not my problem

• Hahahah! Good one.

• In general, I would say yes. I mean a lot of girls think they have to be SUPER thin for any guy to like them, while most guys don't want the girl so thin that she loses her boobs and butt. Also, guys are much more forgiving of things like curvy thighs. Most girls think they are fat if they don't have abs, but most guys don't see it that way.

• well they don't like anorexic girls on average they like a little meat on their woman as long as she isn't obese