Are there any attractive guys on this site?

How many guys on this site are about 8 out of 10 or higher, look-wise (or a personality that others find very attractive)? I know this sounds really shallow, but it is just something I have always wondered. Thanks.

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Thats very subjective

1|0
    1|0
  • According to hot or not the pic of my face was rated an 8.2 with about 1,200 people that voted.

Every morning this is what I do and say to myself link I rate my overall appearance as a 7 on a good day.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol cute I love that pic :)

• Show All
    • Are any of your attractive friends not shallow as well? Most of the attractive women that I want to date seem like they're very shallow to the point that I have no chance of being with them which is why I don't approach them. So I end up going on dating websites so I know what kind of guys they're into before contacting them.

• Actually... Rarely get along with other attractive girls... Most of them are way to full of them selves, shallow, stuck up, and fake, hypocritical... Ya well they are not all that way but the ones that I have met are mostly that way. I am a very genuine person and I don`t like hanging out with people who can`t be real with me. I can usually tell when a person is not being real The best girls are actually the average looking ones... Its hard to find a good looking girl who is actually worth it.

• Noooo way! 8's or higher are out doing things that 8"s or higher do! Probably laying on a beach surrounded by other beautiful people... Damn that beach! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw Hells nah. I know my ugly ass is at least a 9. Atleast I hope I'm better looking then some of these jokers on here.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I was an 8 out of 10 I wouldn't be on this site worrying if I could ever get a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I'm a 7.9

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody on here knows what I look like, but I can guarantee that I'm not an 8 or higher.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope we're all ugly :P

1|2
    1|2
  • Judging by my facebook or profile pic would you say so?

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, every guy on this site looks like poop lol

1|0
    0|1
  • i'm a certified 9.8

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the most awesomest guy here...true story

1|0
    2|2