Tattoos & Piercings?

When I get a bit older, I was wondering, would people be scared to see if I had tattoos on my back? And also, what would you think if I had a nose ring, lots of ear piercings, and maybe even lip rips? Just saying. Maybe even a belly button ring... I don't know. Just wanting to get other opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that if yu do have tattoos that they should be symbolic so that later on in your life yu can still look at it and smile.. I have one on my left ribs.. says "open hearts overcome differences" and with a feather underneath.. id never regret it because is symbolizes I HUGE obstacle I've overcame in life and my new begging.. in that sense even if some one were to look down on me for it would matter.. just before you get any tattoos think long and hard about what it is you would like.. and piercings... you can always take them out if you wanted to

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I love tatts and piercings, they are sexy. I even have a couple myself. But just really think about what you want to get before you go and get it done and trust me, do not let anyone tell you to get this or that. Because of my stubbornness and refusal to quit/give up/surrender, I got a tattoo of Freddo Frog playing cricket on my leg above my knee after one of my friends dared me to.

But now...I kinda like him. He's cute and I like cricket so...yeah.

• same here.. I'm also of thinking of getting a tat when I'm older.. but anyways... I don't think tats and piercing aren't too bad. just don't over do it... but with lots of ear piercings and lips and nose... I think it does look trashy. plus if u're the type of person who is trying to look for a good job, I advise you not to get piercings! cos they are visible... but huge tattoos are OK as long as they are covered! :)

• not into that stuff at all in guys or girls

• Tattoos and piercings=Trashy Girl

• i don't think so... who is to say that tattoos and piercings can define a woman as "trashy".. I have some piercings and I have a tattoo.. but its all about symbolism

• Better a body modified through tattoos and piercings than one modified through plastic surgery.

• Who even mentioned plastic surgery?

--I think that's incredibly lame also. People who get plastic surgery obviously hate themselves or features/assets they were born with. Any unnecessary modifications made to the body is just bizarre in my opinion.

• i am thinking when I get older to get a tattoo like nicki minaj's that is chinses letter on her left arm and I would probably think about getting a nose ring or a belly button ring my mom isn't so strict but certain things she is like definely not