Girls, have you ever worn pasties?

If so, do they hurt when you take them off? I feel like ripping something off of my nipples would hurt a lot. Let me know! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a glue like rubber glue is used, which will remain pliable and release easily. (Might need a little attention to getting all the glue off later.) The ability to easily come off explains some embarrassing moments when stripper pasties with heavy tassels fly off over the heads of the audience. ;-} Anyway, gentle tug to remove, not ripping it off.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't add anything to make mine bigger, but I do like wearing snug underwear to make my bulge stand out.

What Girls Said 2

• I use a sticky bra by nubra but it's pretty much the same. It would hurt if you rip it off like a waxing strip, you just have to peel it off slowly and it won't hurt. Use them, they are great under certain outfits

• no. dosn't hurt that much