Hi I'm sixteen and I've never worn a thong because I've heard they're like a wedgie all day and it can be annoying but I want to try them out and have a few questions first:
1. Does the string in the back go fully up your butt crack so you have a wedgie all day?
2. About how long does it take to get used to it
3. Is it easier to wear a thong or a g string when you just start
4. Are there certain materials I should look for when I just start out wearing them.
Thanks for answering.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes it fully goes up your butt crack if you buy a thong. But to me it's less annoying than having boyshorts or cheekies ride up because there's less material.
2. I got used to it fairly quickly. I barely notice I'm wearing one with jeans and such. Although I prefer not to wear them when I'm lounging around in sweatpants.
3. I would say start with a thong first but in the end it's about the same.
4. Avoid anything with glittery/rough material on the string. It will irritate. And also, watch out for anything like metal links connecting the thong in the back. They look cute but feel awkward. Especially if you're not used to them.1
- Show AllShow Less