What are your views on stretch marks?

I grew a lot and really quickly a few years back and got stretch marks on my thighs.

I'm really self conscious about them even though they barely show.

Guys, what do you think of them? Would they completely turn you off?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind at all. They don't look ugly. The only guys who would say otherwise are closeted homosexuals.

2|0
    0|0
    • I have stretch marks myself on my thighs. The girl I'm dating now has marks on her legs... I assumed they were stretch marks. She said they werent. She cut herself in the past a lot.

I still don't mind. I rarely notice.

What Guys Said 7

• Coming from a guy who has them

They don't like nice but they more appealing than a spot on your face but your not gonna stay away from someone for something as small or inconvenient as that

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are ugly. There, I said the truth.

Now for the stream of men and women who will say "Don't you worry about it!" rather than "Get some Retinol Cream".

0|0
    4|0
  • I probably have them all over my body, so I can definitely understand when someone else has them and would not think of it as a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even notice them tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age they come with the territory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it! stretch marks are actually pretty common, I have them on my back, us guys don't really worry about something so small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly do not care at all. I have stretch marks too on my stomach and I'm self conscious about them, but honestly no one is going to notice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• guys don't care. lots of people have them and they're normal.

0|0
    0|0