Open toed heels or closed?

I think closed toe shoes are normaly ugly, and find open toed way hotter, what do most women like? Not only heels but other kinds too.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• kays, thanks for your input. you're not a girl or a gay guy so you don't really know about fashion or girls' shoes though, do you?

lol.

open toed heels are more comfortable though :P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like both and own both. I'm way more picky about other details or combinations of details, about the shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open toed shoes are hot don't get me wrong but if you haven't had a pedicure there is no reason for anyone (including guys) to be wearing them or sandals.

I personally think there are more cute shoes that are closed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to lie there are some closed heel shoes that are nice, but I like the open heel shoes alllloooootttttt more. Because they make me feel sexy and if I get my nails done red or any color of instance .. I'll wear black peep toes. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have both open toe and closed toe, and as long as the style is nice I really, really don't think it should matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the season of year and the outfit, both can look hot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't make a bit of difference! Like Morgan Freeman said in The Shawshank Redemption, "I mean seriously, how often do you look at a person's shoes?"

0|0
    0|0
    • i do all the time, so I guess I'm the werid one.

• Show All
    • Ohh I was not putting myself down, don't worry about that. I like feet have for a while. So its all good then

• Well weird isn't exactly a complinment, but whatever makes you happy...

• Let's face it: Toes are hot. If a woman cares for her feet, there's nothing sexier than a fire-engine red pedicure in strappy heels. I don't have a foot fetish. Toes are just sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice shoes all the time and I am 100 % straight and I personally cannot stand open toed, peep toed, strappy shoes ---- I'm all about closed toe shoes on women !

0|0
    0|0