Look good in a picture but not in person?

I'm a girl, this is mostly for guys. But if you're a girl, it's completely fine to answer. I've been talking to a guy I REALLY like over Facebook for a few months and I finally get to meet him in 12 days. I think he's perfect. Deep, good looks, etc. I could fall in love with him in one second. And I think he feels the same. But in my pictures, I think I look way better than I do in person. My skin looks much better in pictures :( so tell me, if you really like someone and they look gorgeous in pictures, would you mind if they didn't look as good in person? Give me brutally honest, straight up answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• What they're telling you is fantasy and you know it. We tend to date people that we're attracted too; Most people want date you if they cannot not be into you. All that is part of the attraction, but its not enough to carry a relationship just being a nice person.

All these people calling him a jerk or saying he's a jerk if he walks away is ridiculous and kind of silly. If they're point was correct than we would date anyone that comes up to us. This isn't the case at all. No one is a jerk just because they cannot be into you and fall in-love with that enter beauty...well ok.

I read a post where the guy met an online relationship and when he got there he was into her, but she was sweet so he stayed the weekend and don't want to meet her again. He seemed like a nice guy; he wasn't into her. He may find you attracted also. I would meet him and expect just to have a great time with someone you been chatting with online than again he may not look like his pictures...

What Guys Said 2

• it's kinda whatever...i mean people's looks can change from day to day y'know? don't worry about it too much

• I mean I would be disapointed but I'd still give it a chance.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, I was really amused by this... HONESTLY if a guy likes you-- if it is more than just a PHYSICAL attraction he wouldn't mind at all ;) I bet he would still think you're beautiful, but I doubt that you don't look as good in person as you do in pictures.

• Sure, sadly with some people it is a deal breaker. But if this guy that you REALLY like doesn't want to get to know you more or even be with you just because of your appearance, then he's a shallow jerk and you shouldn't waste your time on him.