What do you think of a guy who has an unattractive girl chasing him?

I've always wondered what people think when they see a guy getting crushed on by an unattractive girl that he's clearly not interested in. This question is mostly aimed at girls, but I've no problems hearing guys answers as well.

Do you not think anything of it at all? Does the guy seem less desirable in you're eyes? More desirable? Do you think he's a d***, or do you kinda agree with him and sympathize?

What?

Just to do a preemptive strike on a trend likely to develop in these answers: I have no intention of being mean to this girl. She's cool but I am just not at all attracted to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• at least he's attracting something?

What Girls Said 6

• an attractive person is going to attract all sorts of ppl, including ugly ones. I don't think its bad.

• Ouch!, Well I can care less, as a woman, I have encountered some pretty unattractive guys that have tried and actually hit on me but I've rejected them in a polite manner. I totally don't view him as undesirable it relies on his standards and who he finds attractive. Just don't lead the female on if you are not interested, but in a polite or joking manner and hopefully she gets the hint...lol

Good luck! >_<

• I will feel sorry for the girl not being able to get the guy she likes. If you are mean to her that makes you look bad in other girls eyes. If you let her down softly then girls will be turned on for you caring about another human beings feelings.

• As long as you aren't a jerk, then I don't have an opinion one way or another.

• The only thing I look at is how you treat her. I tend to do that with every guy I'm interested in. How they treat their mom, waitress...As long as your not rude to her or don't give her false hope then I don't have a problem with it.

• I don't really think anything of it. Most people have at least one person who likes them but the feeling isn't mutual. It just happens. If you're a guy who is mean about like to her.. then you look like a jerk.

What Guys Said 0