Are short girls attractive?

I'm only 5'6 and most of my friends are like 5'8 and I feel so short next to them... Guys? Is my height OK? lol..

• Short is awesome!!!
  • Short sucks. Tall women are so sexy.
I ask because my whole family calls me a midget :(

Well I'm 145lbs so... Id like to be cuddled with a bigger guy? Xoxoxoxoxoxxxxx
I mean 139. lol and I don't look fat and I'm nit skinny that you can see my bones lol
-_____- Sooo would I still be a good height for most men?
link -_______-
-________- Well I have short legs... And... I'm not tall one bit. I'm average but I need to look up to talk to everyone. -___- OMG :( I'm actually 5'5! I measured wrongly.. I thought I was 67 inches. I'm 65 :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is 5' 2" and I'm 5' 10". trust me, you're fine.

and if a guy is basing his attraction on your height, you shouldn't even consider him. He's a shallow bastard.

What Guys Said 19

• I LOVE short petite girls. They are honestly THE best. I'd perfer a cute small girl than a really pretty popular girl anyday.

especially when they are so small you can double wrap your big arms around them for a hug, and you can kiss their forehead without annoyingly standing on tip toes to do it. Wrestling them is the best too. Overall, short girls are just... awesome haha

• Totally, I'm talking to a girl right now who is exactly a foot shorter than me lol. Short girls just seem cuter or something. Plus I'm pretty sure you're about the average height for a girl.

• yes. you're fine.

• Absolutely. I've had two girlfriends who were 5'4" and I'm 6'2". I thought they were adorable. It was a turn on actually because I could completely hold them/surround them and make them feel really secure and protected. Lots of other fun possibilities in bed too. You're good, don't worry.

• Madmoselle >... YOU have nothing to worry about! YEP! FWWWWOOORRR

Could I pick you up and put you in my pocket?

OH and if anybody comments on your weight just say that I'm a healthy girl who has a good appetite, because I need the carbs for all the (exercise) ill be doing with my boyfriend.

Rule- Carbs= sex

Skinny= no energy, bad sex :P

• That's not that short, but yeah they're great! I think that girls who are short, tiny or petite are CUUUUUTE! Like they say, great things come in small packages...

• It is up to each guy. Some prefer tall girls while others prefer short girls. My brothers and I always liked taller girls. However, my son and my nephews (all about 6' or taller) all like short girls. So, it appears to be a generational thing in my family.

If a guy doesn't like you for your height. Move on to the next. As for the weight, you sound fine to me. There are us guys (including my previously mentioned son and nephews) who DON'T like the skinny, chicken leg look.

• Every guy is different. My son (14) is over 5' 10" already. He and my nephews (also rather tall) really like short girls. On the other hand, I have always liked taller girls. If a guy has a problem with your height, look elsewhere.

• You're not very short. You're above average actually. Shorter than me though so that's good. 5'8" is too tall.

• I don't think you're short for a woman. As far as I can tell from your picture, you look hot. I'd do you. In any event, I don't know any guy who wouldn't date a girl because she was too short. I do know lots of girls who wouldn't date short guys.

• being short isn't really a problem at all, but too tall is.

• @Update - That's just a term of endearment - they're playing with you. Just shrug and say, "Thanks for the shade, Skeletor."

• height doesn't matter to me really in terms of relationships, but I have a slight preference towards girls under 5'3 :D

• I like women who are between 5' and 6'. I'm 6'2" just for comparison.

• I think that you are the perfect height.

• 5"6 too short are you kidding? I dated a girl who was 4"10 and she was smoking hot. (she was 21). And she used to wear a t-shirt that said "im not short I'm fun size" xD

• I personally will not date a tall girls, highest I would go is 5'4

I am 5'9 by the way

• I'm not even tall..

• yeah but not for the majority of girls :)

don't worry a guy will love you regardless

• This makes me feel better :) I even need a pillow to raise myself when I drive. LOLOLO

• The shorter the better, I won't date a girl over 5'6 though

• So am I ok? lol

• ok I am an idiot because I don't agree with you, I see :)

• Yeah! Naw jk Ty for your answe everybody has different tastes.

• You're a perfect height for a girl. That's not too short. Short is sexy to me anyway :D

What Girls Said 21

• OMG "only 5'6" are you kidding me?...I'm 5'2 you bitch. lol

• LOL, you're not short. The average height for girls in America is about 5'4". I'm the same height as you, and technically we're taller than average. We're not tall, but we're certainly not short either. I would consider 5'8" and above to be tall for a woman. My mom is about 5'10", and my dad is maybe an inch or two taller. My mom is tall for a woman, but my dad is pretty average for a man. I inherited my dad's average-ish height genes.

• don't worry your not short.

• that ain't short. I'm short. barely 5'3" :(

• only 5'6" lol what are you talking abouttt?your height is perfect now I'm 5'1" and I don't consider myself that short

• I know how you feel. I'm 5'5" and my female friends range from 5'9" to 6'2". I hate being called shorty.

• I think 5'6" is perfect. You aren't too short, you can wear heels and still be a little shorter than your man. I am 5'10". I almost never find pants that are long enough. I have a 36" inseam. My boyfriend is 6'2" but when I wear my slutty heals I am taller than him. He doesn't care, but I have had guys who hated it. Sometimes I wish I was 5'6" so I don't always feel like an amazon woman.

• I am 5'3

Short girls rock :D

• 5'6 isn't short at all.. Considering 5'4 is average.. Yeah, so. It's not like being short is bad anyways. You can't change it.

• haha lets hope so because ima only 5ft!

• haha, I'm the third shortest in my group of friends, second tallest in my family, yet, I'm 5'2" with a boyfriend of 6'6"! its so great though, he loves me so much, and I him, he doesn't care that I'm short, (although at least another inch in my leg would solve so many problems) in fact he likes it!

• LOL try being 4'11". I wish I was 5'6"

i feel ya I get called a midget all the time. I can only drive 1 out of three cars we own becuase I'm such a midget :(

• Haha 4'11" makes you even cuter. lol at 1/3 cars.

• thanks snackyg whyd you change your name? lol

tnjones I can't think of any advantage I have from being short lol. glad its workin out for you more power to ya girl :)

QA wanna trade? :P

• Because I can't use the old one anymore.

• Dude don't complain! I'm 5' 2" and done growing! So I'm shorter than you. And I'm not a midget so you aren't either:)

• I think I got everyone beat here, I'm only 4'10"

Some guys don't like it, some love it. I get all kinds of mixed reactions, from "shorty" to "cute and plump". Though most of my friends are also short so I don't stand out much.

• Jesus christ, do we consider 5'6 to be short now ?

I have no future then, I'm 5'3 -5'4ish (with heels)

Nah, I love my height though. I'm adorable. ;)

• 5'6 is short, I'm 5'3

• you're tall compared to me! I'm 5'4

• That's totally average. Try being 5'1.

• I'm 5'0 and I always hated it but I'm so glad now guys say they find me adorable ^_^

• I'm 5"7 :( I'm too tall :(

• i wouldn't call you short at all. you're well above average