Am I a good makeup artist?

i really like makeup so I gave my four best friends some makeovers. here are the before and afters. tell me what you would rate them before and after.

celia: link

allison: link

terri: link

rosa: link

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• too much makeup and they look photo shopped

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• You got a future!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, absolutely you are! They're alll very pretty before, though their complexions aren't perfect, (Who's is?) but you having them looking like flawless models!

0|0
    0|0
  • So that's what girls look like without make up o.O ...Anyways, yeah you are a really good makeup artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very talented. Honestly I'd rather look at them without the makeup, but that's personal preference...

0|0
    0|0
  • jesus christ

3|0
    0|0
  • wow your really awesome =D I bet those girls feel awesome too! How long does it take to give someone a makeover? Iv never actually seen a makeover been done in real life before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Damn. Are you sure you only used makeup?!

6|0
    0|0
  • lol...did you mean photoshop artist?

7|0
    1|0
    • i don't have photoshop.

• Show All
    • okay. I want a makeover then. you're quite talented.

• You can almost completely alter a face with makeup. Contouring and highlighting especially, can exaggerate or change the look of bone structures.

• Yea, They look Photoshopped (at least a couple anyways). I can always tell. They do look great though you definitely have some skills.

3|0
    0|0
  • Holy sugar honey iced tea! That is incredible. Before they were pretty, but average girls. You made all of them stunning. I need a friend like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're great wow... hehehe :)) they are pretty :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. This shows make up can do wonders though..

0|0
    0|0
  • wow you're so talented! they look beautiful! definitely pursue a future in the makeup industry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look amazing! although they do look like you've done a bit on photoshop on it (blurry outlines of certain features)

2|0
    0|0