Hot or beautiful?

girls do you like it when a guy calls you hot or beautiful?

• Hot
  • Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather be called beautiful or cute then hot because when a guy calls a girl hot mean he is attract to her sexually and just one to get down her pants. In my experiences, many guys think that I'm very beautiful but I'm not hot.so I know right away that any guys use hot.just want to have sex with me. When guys use beautiful mean he likes everything about her and want to get to know her.

What Guys Said 2

• one thing I find really weird is when I do call girls beautiful they usually give me a wtf look and I don't say it anymore to not make them uncomftrable or me.i don't get it and yea I voted b beautiful

• beautiful,cause all girls are hot!

What Girls Said 4

• it depends, I mean sometimes it's weird or it sounds like a joke when a guy says beautiful to you and you're not dating or anything. BUt I do like to be called baeutiful better than hot, it seems so disrespectful to be called hot. I think I like cute or pretty, bettter if it was jsut some guy.

• If I have a connection with a guy, Beautiful. I'd actually be offended if some guy I had a connection with called me hot. Hot is nice for a guy you barely know, a nice little confidence booster.

• HOT! It just seems more spicy and fun. Beautiful is nice too but seems way too serious.

• HOT