What do most guys look for in a girl?

I want to know in all honesty what sticks out to a guy about a girl? What's seems to be a few qualities that make up a great girl to a guy? I understand people want different things in a girl but what are some things/characteristics that maybe us girls don't know? I've just always been curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously the first thing is usually physical attraction. If there is no physical chemistry, it may not go much farther than friendship. Beyond that (for me) it is personality--mostly sense of humor. If someone can make me laugh or keep me interested in what they have to say, then I am hooked.

• Ok..well what about her beliefs..and her character..how does that effect a guy? do they respect you more if you have good morals..or are crazy and do anything?

• Morals-yes if they are seeking some sort of long-term relationship. Crazy, if you are looking for a more instant connection. Crazy with good morals...probably an ideal combo.

What Guys Said 2

• Besides the obvious physical attraction, I look for a great personality. I enjoy someone who can talk freely, and carry on conversation. But be yourself; honesty is the best policy. Be friendly,and listen to what a guy is saying. Thats a big one; make the guy feel he is special to you, and you enjoy being with him. Most guys want the same things a girl wants...someone they can feel comfortable with, and enjoy their company.

• I look for intelligence, kindness, and a good butt. I like women with good morals and really dig women who have strong backbones, self-respect, and the strength to stand on their own.

What Girls Said 1

• CONFIDENCE!!! guys love it when a girl is doing her thing and happy to be herself. If you tell yourself you are bad ass, it shows and everyone sees it. A woman who loves herself and is shy about it, she is always the one who sticks out. Be yourself and love it.