How come good looking girls are hard to get?

I know I'm in high school but is this just a high school thing will it be different in College.?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it definitely changes in college. Everyone gets off their high horses and grows up. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. There is a difference between good looking girls and girls who know they are good looking.

Good looking girls are not super hard to get but it tends to be a challenge.

You just have to have confidence.

Girls who know they are good looking are overly confident. They think they are above everyone because of how they look. They are the ones you more than likely want to stay away from. They tend to be extremely hard to get. And are only gotten when they have picked someone whom they think is on their level.

• there are many other factors that make up attraction as a whole and thus, basing it solely on looks being the primary factor to a successful relationship isn't realistic.

that is why the guy who is seeking the hottest girl will never be happy because the hottest girl in fact can have a huge plethora of problems they need to work on ...and sometimes the girl is just shy and doesn't mean she is 'hard to get'. it really depends on the interactions, maturity and factors that make up that particular situation in which a guy is attracted to a girl.

whether or not she's out of your league can be tied to confidence issues that need to be worked on or what you see as 'true beauty'.

• thats human nature. what's higher value that everyone wants will be harder to get. its harder to get a maserati than it is to get a 1990 minivan

• nothing easy to get is worth having.

• That's not true. My first job was easy to get an it was awesome. At the time it paid really well too. I could name other things but I made sure to pick something important.

• Oh if that's what you mean by not easy than yeah I agree. Can't say I'd do the same though. I'd probably take nearly anyone as long as they're a little attractive and not annoying or a bitch.

• Yeah I agree. I think it's "Nothing worth having comes easy". I've heard it on Scrubs lol.

• It's not just a high school thing. That's how it is and that's how it's always going to be. You'd better get used to it.

What Guys Said 5

• It might change a little, but it will mostly be the same. There will always be women in life that think they are too good looking for guys. But that number won't shrink for a while.

• because the hotter, better-looking they are, the higher standards they have and they are in higher demand, it's like business, the supply of availabel hot, good-looking single women is very low and the demand for them by us men is very high

• NOOOOOOOOOPE :)

• Nope. This won't change. It's supply and demand, buddy. There's a very limited supply of good looking girls, and EVERY guy wants one. So it's tough.

The only way it would get easier, is if you could put yourself in a position where you are surrounded by LOTS of good looking girls and there was something unique about you that they wanted. That's why it's great to be a rockstar or other celebrity. Those are in even shorter supply than good looking girls.

• Depends on where you go to college man. Try changing your game up a little. be social and get out there.