Question for the Guys: Straight or Curly Hair on a Girl

Most people would say guys don't care what your hair looks like as long as you have a pretty smile, nice rack, nice back, and all the right junk down there. I've heard many guys bring up a girls hair through the years and how they like it. From what I hear most like it straight or they like a certain color.

So let's hear it guys, do you prefer curly, straight, or maybe some wavy hair on a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Though I suppose I prefer that a woman have some small bit of hair at the top of her noggin, it's certainly not imperative. ; - )

What Guys Said 15

• Straight and long is what I like :)

Curly and long is OK as long as its big curls not tiny curls all over the place

• Well personally I love wavy hair, can look make a girl look really sexy. I love straight hair too.

But curly hair, meh I don't know it's not my thing.

Wavy : Yes

Straight : Yes

Curly : No

Frizzy : F***No

• Love curly and wavy hairstyle!

• i think it's just about sex appeal, and how you flaunt it. I like women.

If you're confident in yourself, flaunt it. You'll turn heads if you're beautiful, no matter how your hair style is.

• i like it curly and wavy, and dense..

• I could like either one on a girl, but usually find myself liking straightened hair more. Keep your hair the way it is unless you're tired of it and are wanting a makeover.

• I agree with dudeisthatu.

• Straight Hair.

• Straight hair for sure!

• i like curly hair, like shakira.. ;)

• i mostly go for straight hair but different faces go with different types of hair.

• If it's straight, it must be short. If it's curly, it must be long.

• naturally wavy or curly

• straight hair is awesome

• curly is so 1995 XD

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend says straight hair is more attractive, but I don't know why. I don't see anything attractive about spending 45 minutes scorching my hair with 450 degree plates of metal.