Types of jeans on guys that look good on guys?

Do girls prefer baggy or tight jeans on guys...or something in between. Thanks--do tell your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are some nice examples of jeans that look good on guys:

link

link

Every girl is going to have different tastes. For me, I don't like jeans that are too tight or too baggy on guys. Just find a happy medium.

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer an in-between. Not a fan of baggy jeans - it screams, "I want to look thuggish" and "I don't give a flying frick about my appearance, professional or otherwise". Skinny jeans tend to say, "I'm emo" or "I'm a total douche and am secretly gay". I like to see some relaxed fit jeans that show off booty.

• I like jeans that fit properly. Nothing is worse than a guy whose jeans are too big or too short. It just screams 'my mom buys my jeans'. However, beyond the fitting process, the actual style of jean many very from guy to guy. I do believe that once a guy is out of college and into the employment world, that it is time to get rid of the jeans, simple because they are 'too young' for them. As long as the jeans fit them, and does not make them look like they have a huge ass, they are fine.

• I'd say those jeans on your pic are pretty perfect. Not trying too hard, but still has an artistic feel to it. A bit of paint on the bottom and it'd be a dream! Haha =)

• i think every girl has their preference; I love straight leg jeans on boys. skinny jeans annoy me because its a reminder their legs are skinnier than mine ;) baggy jeans... I guess most boys wear them, but I don't find guys' arses on full view to everyone that attractive... :L but then you've got those jeans which are tight on boys' legs but baggy around the top? whichever ones you wear, dress nicely in them, I don't know a girl who doesn't like a boy who dresss nicely:)

• I don't like skinny jeans on guys

• Hear, hear, Will you marry me? Oh, sorry, I forgot, Ithink I'm already married.

• depends on their body type

• JEANS THAT ARENT BAGGY AND ARENT SKINNY!

• Anything but skinny!

• i like well fitting,

What Guys Said 3

• totally agree, guys shouldn't wear tight fitting jeans, unless their legs are as good as mine are.

I don't wear them for fear of breaking up marriages or causing a riot among the women in public places.

• Wear what you feel sexy as f*** in, and it'll sort itself out =] That can be applied to everything, I feel. You can't go wrong with well-fitting though, if your unsure.

• boot and low rise boot