When a girl looks at a guy, what does she look at first?

Clearly, there are different answers for every girl, but I just want to know. Sure, different look works for different guys, but I want to know what you like most. For example, if a girl looks at a guy's hairstyle first, what hairstyle does she usually like? Or the way he's dressed, how does she liked him to be dressed? Business casual, all in dark skin tight clothes, etc.

For example, for me when I look at a girl, I look at her hair (I usually like straight hair, layered), her eyes (clear, colored), thin lips, and then her body.

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscular, big hands (just love that!)...Height (at least taller than me) and V shaped body (shoulders are the widest point in the body ). So briefly - has to be manly build. That's giving me an illusion of safty - I think it's some kind of primary/primitive instinct - the more man specific attributes the more attractive for me.

In the face I like big , expresionful(?) eyebrows and sparkling eyes <3!. I adore playing with hair so they can't be too short but not too long also

No more specific expectation I think...

What Girls Said 10

• I look at the eyes first then the face I'm a sucker for blue eyes all though I don't have to have the blue eyes and the next thing I look at is the ass and as far as dressed I love a man in uniform. That's hot but I also like when he is dressed in any thing as long as he don't look like he rolled out of bed or looks homeless I also like when a man keeps him self looking professional. Even if he is a man that works with his hands

• 1- BIG hands with veins on back + wrists.

2- Eyes.

3- Smile.

• Mostly is his appearance,like..

1. Height/ weight

2. Face, eyes, nose, and lips(smile)

3. Dress code, make sure his shoes are clean

4. Voice, how he speaks ( accents are a killer)

5. How he walks(posture)

• I always look at the chest first just because I'm short but then I look at the face then I usally like a boy to be well dressed

• When I look at a guy, I look at his eyes and his smile. eyes and a smile that light up a room just makes me weak in the knees.

• face

• The first thing I notice about men is the neck, I love men with long necks a solid jaw line and dimples.

• I usually look at his face , eyes, smile , and height . I want a guy who's taller than me even when I'm wearing heals . Oh and big hands , shows the manly in him :)

• I look at the face. If it is symmetrical and proportional and looks nice.

• overall face and height

What Guys Said 0