Is he not attracted to me?

he said if I lose some weight id look really good, does that mean he's not attracted to the way I look now

Most Helpful Guy

• The prognosis is double-edged. It means he thinks you're overweight, but also that he's a very honest guy. Might be worth dropping a few pounds.

What Guys Said 2

• It means he's a toad.

• That's mean. It could be that or he just thinks you'll be way better after weight loss. Probably the latter.

What Girls Said 1

• *d*** alert d*** alert* now did you ASK him or did he offer up this nugget of wisdom out of nowhere? cause if you asked him then ... yeah he was just being honest and you can't hold that against him but if he just offered that up as helpful knowledge I stand by my alert message in the beginning lol

the actual answer to your question is yes that's what he meant that while you look good you'd look 'really good' if you'd drop some pounds. as insensitive as that sounds that is indeed what he was saying.