Guys, do you like natural or enhanced beauty?

Do you prefer a girls natural skin tone or a straight from the tanning booth tan? Makeup or natural? Fake or real boobs?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural. Only and always.

If a woman has cosmetic work done to correct for an injury, disease or birth defect, that's different.

But, all other factors being held equal, I would prefer to be with a girl with Small, breasts, pale skin, mouse-brown hair, kempt-but-not-fussed-over nails and little or no make-up, than a girl with silicone D cups, bronze skin, dyed hair, thick make-up, painted, bedazzled claws, piercings, tats, etc.

The former says "Hi. This is me. Low Drama, Low maintenance, confident in who and what I am.

The latter says " GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION! I MUST HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

And once I have it, I might become indignant, caricaturishly flirty or otherwise unpredictably insane."

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well personally I prefer all natural, The natural body whether its pale skin or B cup breasts, if I like what I see and know about the girl then ill accept them for who they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They may overall prefer natural, but fake sure as hell won't bother them if it looks good

0|0
    0|0