Best men's underwear style?

Ok, so what kind of underwear do you girls prefer on guys?

I'm thinking of buying some trunk briefs (look em up, pretty much like boxer briefs, but shorter). However, I've never heard of any other guys wearing them. To me they seem like a sexy but non-weird choice, but maybe other people think they are girlyish underwear...cause they kinda look like boyshorts a little...

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as a guy doesn't wear tidie whities then I'm good..

lol

with that said I like

Boxer briefs they just look sexy on a guy...and I like the undies you're talking about they're almost the same as boxer briefs. I don't really find boxers on a guy all that sexy maybe because my man wears boxer briefs..boxers seem uncomfortable to wear but I wouldn't know lol :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I like just plain boxers! Also boxer briefs. But I did look up the trunk briefs, um they aren't my 1st personal choice of mens undies but if you feel sexy in them then feel free to sport them.

And please for the love of God don't do a man thong! those are just wrong...

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems like a lot of girls like boxers...I don't get it :(. It's like wearing a pair of shorts under your pants...kind of unflattering...

• My boyfriend wears mostly that type of underwear and I think its sexy. Some of them are kinda satiny feeling and they would be my favorite. Maybe there more popular here in New Zealand

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs. Unless you are chubby, then boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst: Mesh...obvious reasons. Ugh.

BEST: I love when guys wear boxers. When they bend over you see a strong back, and cute plaid sticking out of their jeans. Uh-Mazing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This question has been asked a bunch of times before on this site. Use the search function to verify. And every time girls usually say boxer-briefs. Which is fine with me cause it's the most comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the boyshorts, I like wearing underwear that are non mainstream and girlyish.

0|0
    0|0