Favorite Hair/Make Up On Girls?

A little make up is fine I think. And doing your hair is

well appreciated, no?

What kinds of makeup do you like on a girl?

As well as ways we do our hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the person, some people look better with no make-up and some look better with some, but no one looks good with a lot of it.

I personally like it when girls wear make-up around their eyes, and maybe some on the cheeks to bring out the colour, but that's pretty much it.

For the hair, it has to look like you spend time on your hair, no one likes straight hair down your face, you really have to see what matches you the best, I found a thread which has a lot of different hot hair styles you could try out: thechive.com/2011/04/11/move-over-ass-breasts-and-legs-hair-is-sexy-too-41-photos/

What Guys Said 1

• Favorite makeup - none

Favorite hair - just throw it back into a pony tail. Keep your natural hair color.

What Girls Said 1

• I like girls who wear eyeliner, I think foundation makes them look too fake as often times they do not need it and it just cakes it on. I also like girls who do their hair, but don't try too hard.