Do guys really know the difference?

On here, I have heard a lot of guys saying they like girls with no makeup. But I'm just wondering if they really know what no makeup looks like. Do guys mean natural makeup, because if you put on natural makeup the way it's supposed to be put on, it looks like girls aren't wearing it. Do you really know what the difference is? So guys: Do you really like girls better with NO makeup, or NATURAL makeup?

if you don't know, natural makeup is when it looks like a girl is naturally pretty. it looks like she's either wearing very little, or no makeup at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they mean natural looking makeup where you cannot tell if she is really wearing any. my boyfriend always tells me how gorgeous reese witherspoon is saying how she doesn't wear makeup and wishes I'd not wear makeup...so I showed him a picture of her with 0 makeup and he said "oh...well I guess guys can't tell the dif. between some foundation/powder, mascara and light eyeshadow. I'm a guy!" guys should stop saying "i want a girl with 0 makeup" and just say "i woud like a girl to not have makeup caked on"

• that's what I'm thinking too. because you can see where one guy asked what natural makeup is. I think guys just like really natural makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys who say no makeup usually mean natural makeup. We really can't tell the difference that well,

• I like women to be like this link link

Not this link link

• both of the girls in the pics you like had natural makeup.

• it all depends...some girls look better some ways some better others and still others can look good any way

• we really don't care what it is your wearing as long as you don't look like a glitter hoe

• whats a natural makeup xD (not that I really want to know xD)

What Girls Said 4

• I was just getting ready to post a question similar to this...see, I just got a good summer tan to help my skin look better so I can go without makeup on my face, but I still wear eye makeup, contour bronzer & lipstuff...I really wonder if guys think I'm not wearing anything since it's not on my face like normal foundation or you know, a powdery/cakey look. ? God only knows with most guys, huh? :)

• Normally, they can't tell. Take this picture, for instance: link Most guys probably wouldn't be able to tell she was wearing makeup if her whole face looked like the left side.

• they seriously can't tell. one day I was looking through this magazine at school with all these make up things in it and the guy behind me looked at me and said "you know, I can't really see you wearing make up" I was like well...I am right now xD and I had mascara, foundation, eye shadow, bronzer, aaand eye liner!

• i don't think they can tell either. the other day, my boyfriend asked me if I was ready to leave (we were going to this really nice resturant) I said hold on I gotta put my make up on. he tilted his head to the side and said "huh, I thought you were already wearing it" I didn't know if I should be happy because I look that good without makeup, or insluted because I look that bad with it lol

• Most guys say "no makeup" and stuff like that. Since most girls wear makeup, and most girls look WAY better with some makeup, I'm inclined to believe they don't know what they're talking about and actually mean that they don't want it to be obvious.

Also, this question (the "do guys REALLY mean no makeup?") has been asked several times already. At least.